Sunday, April 24, 2022

Episode 1








To recover the impact of COVID-19 on learning and behavior and with the future of a generation at stake

Kamla Nehru Public School launched Mission #Road2Recovery International Project to mend the Academic and behavior Gap of the students.

23rd April 2022 : 6:00 pm (IST)

Participants: 152 educators and K-12 Global Students 

Event Schedule

Date & Day : Saturday, 23rd April 2022

Time : 6:00 pm (IST)

Participants : Grade I to XII




Road2Recovery Podcast Activity



Podcast Topics:

 Face-2-Face classes and my teachers love is the Road2Recovery from Covid Nightmare.

 The time I now spend in School Playground, my Art class and my dance class is the Road2Recovery to Covid Challenge.

 Socializing with my friends in School daily is the Road2Recovery from Covid effect.

 Technology can help in the Road2Recovery to bridge the learning and behaviour gap.

 Five days face-2-face and One day online classes would be the Road2Recovery post covid.


 








 

Check out the Podcast Activity on link given below: https://flip.com/f1ff2323



Episode 1 





         




 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment